5.31.2010

05.27.10. Thursday. Back to Raleigh.

Tired. Tired. Tired. And still with tons of things to do. Happy. I missed this.

The conference is over. Met a lot of people. Learned a lot. My networking mission was 80% successful. I met some Brazilians that were too funny and too nice for me to let go of them. Focus Kika, focus.

Back in peaceful Raleigh, Kelli was waiting at a grill + bar with some friends. She is adorable! I am glad I ended up in her house!

Being in Raleigh makes me feel like I am in a typical American TV series.

One of the friends is a cute cop who loves midgets. He eats a grilled cheese sandwich with jelly and has a glass of milk in between beers. And then a mini car suddenly parks outside right by our table.

I think I am going to like this place.




No comments:

Post a Comment