5.28.2009

MAY 27TH. WEDNESDAY. (WELL, ACTUALLY 3H30 AM ON THURSDAY, LONG NAP).

Lesson of the day: Spend more time with my family, especially with my sister.

First day of work. Got up at 5h00. I go outside, look at the houses, listen to the birds. My head won’t stop. I miss my sister. Lost and confused. Want to see my friends. It is hot. Want to open up my own business. I miss my mom. Should I transfer from the MALD into the GMAP? Make it shorter?
Beep beep toinc vruuumm beep beep. Traffic is even more chaotic during the day. EDA Capital Connect is in an office building that looks old. Jitu, man in his 30s with a warm smile welcomes me. Daniel, tall American guy, my supervisor, arrives shortly. The work plan is detailed and somewhat interesting. He calls the boss to whom I am introduced. I like him.
Lunch is fun. South beach diet was created here. Carbs carbs and more carbs. Set, ready, right hand, use the bread as a spoon and good luck.
I start translating some material. More Indian tea – I wonder what it is made of. It is a very interesting platform they have created. Still lacks clients, mainly due to the fee in my opinion.
It is a little after 5. I’m shown where the market is and taken home. There are 2 bottles of deliciously cold water within a few feet of me. And the voices “don’t drink the water”. Hot. I am sleepy. Hot. Don’t drink the water. Hot. What do I do now?
Got a glimpse of 2 neighbors playing in the roofs (pic to the right). Need a nap.

MISSION: MEMORIZE THEIR NAMES – WRITE THEM DOWN?

No comments:

Post a Comment