5.31.2009

May 29th. Friday. Jet lagged.

Oh man, it is not even 8pm and I want to go to bed. I didn’t sleep well at all last night. It was too hot, and the fan is too noisy and there were bugs biting me. So much different than the peaceful guesthouse. On top of it all, I knew that the result of the scholarship was going to be announced. You know when you have that feeling that there is something wrong? Well, yeah.
Following the bombastic news, everything else was pretty much boring.
I went over to the guest house to get my stuff and the gift they gave me: some coffee wrapped in a piece of newspaper, sugar wrapped in an envelope sent from some bank and a few tea bags. Thoughtful of them.
Got home at the same time as Brian. Started to organize my stuff.
Nap or not? Nap or not? Hmmmmm…. Will tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment