6.25.2010

06-25-10. Friday. Wal Mart.

Meeting canceled.
Game canceled. Brazil 0 x Portugal 0.

Long lunch. Delicious sesame tuna salad.

Takeaways:
- communicate well.
- create a life story that makes sense.
- things change.

Didn't win the raffle.
Long conference call. Lots of information.
Ice cream cake. Coffee.
Meeting canceled.
PPT.
Short bike, broken seat.
Hot day.
Issues at the gym.
Tanning.
Wal-Mart... Which was actually the highlight of my day. Strange - I hope there are no Hispanics reading this blog, but I must say that I saw more Mexicans in the store than in Playa del Carmen during spring break... And they would stop in the middle of the corridors for a long debate over what to do during the weekend. Or get into a serious argument with a boyfriend on the phone. And I never saw so many kids running around staring at me. And I promise I wasn't making funny faces. There was a couple that I still don't know their gender. And for some reason I was feeling inebriated in that environment and I ended up purchasing some strange items.
I just reread this post. I am getting boring.
Time to do my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment