6.23.2010

21.06.10 Monday... Monday...

93.9 is the radio station I listen to...


...A random testimonial found on google:

"WKSL or "Kiss" 93.9 is the local soft rock station. They play inoffensive adult contemporary with a focus on the eighties R&B stuff like Prince and Janet Jackson, with some concessions to modern music like Nelly Furtado , Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake.


I'm often forced to listen to this station at work, and while it is owned by Clear Channel and therefore a thing of great evil, the occasional great song will sometimes come on and that can really justify the whole listening experience.


All in all, not my favorite station, but there are certainly worse out there."

I am not forced to listen to it.
But I do enjoy its repertoire of 7 songs.
And I can proudly say that I know all of the words and can sing along...

No comments:

Post a Comment