6.07.2010

Monday... June 7. Doggie.

I forgot to tell you. I have a dog. Ok, ok, it is not mine. So, no, I don't have a dog. But I live with a dog! She is sooooooooooooo cute and sooooooo quiet. And she is really smart! She only pees outside, she takes herself to bed, she eats when it is time for dinner... Very independent.

That is Bailey:




Raleigh is actually in Brazil. Fact #2.
After work some people went to Margaux's Restaurant to celebrate one of our co-workers birthday. I tried not to go, but the last person to leave the office made sure that I had a ride. Following some food and drinks, another co-worker that was going to the opposite direction, took me home. And when I mentioned that I would get off at the grocery store and then walk home, she said she would keep me company and then take me home. Southerners are indeed nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment